If you don’t make a list of things you’re thankful for each November, you’re just an ungrateful, selfish American who probably hates kittens and steps on ladybugs. Bloggers are required by law to make a gratitude list to remind their readers not to be hedonistic during this long, expensive, mentally draining holiday season.
So, here you go.
I’m thankful for:
- Electricity. ‘Cause if I had to live like the people in Revolution, I’d be pissed.
(Fighting bad guys without the help of electricity–yet somehow their hair and clothing look really good.)
- Pomegranate seeds.
- Sleeping babies.
- Rabies shots. (For dogs, of course. I hated Old Yeller.)
(Really?!?! He had to shoot his dog. Thanks, Disney, for a lifetime of sadness.)
- Chocolate-covered anything.
- The end of election season.
- Being able to grow a mustache.
- Llamas with Hats.
(It just never gets old. “Killing people is my least favorite thing to do.”)
- Fuzzy, warm socks.
- Raspberry fritters.
That sums it up for this year. Have an excellent Thanksgiving!