On Tuesdays, things seem to perturb me much more quickly. No reason. Just Tuesday.
Here’s my latest list of head-banging-against-the-wall-of-life situations:
- Trying to save gas by not running the AC in the car, only to arrive at my business meeting with my silk shirt stuck to my back.
- People who call and leave loooooooong, meandering, pointless voice messages, restating their question/comment/complaint over and over and over and over and over. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
- Dealing with health insurance companies. (“We know you’re paying overpriced premiums, but we don’t cover that procedure.”)
- My psychopath neighbor mowing his lawn at 6 a.m.
- My psychopath neighbor who starts up his diesel-engine truck at 5:30 a.m. and lets it idle for 20 minutes.
- Drivers who come to a COMPLETE STOP when making a right hand turn.
- The idea that car headlights need big fake eyelashes. (Do you have to buy car mascara?)
- People who talk into their iPhones like they’re eating a piece of pizza. How did this start? Who can we blame?
Hehe – completely agree with the;
false eyelashes – seriously wrong!
Stopping when making a right hand turn, or left for that matter or indeed any sort of manoeuvre! Grrr!
And finally the answer phone message! It also grates on me when someone complains, you apologise, give an explanation and then they start all over again and your like ‘I just apologised what more would you like me to do??’ 🙂
You have a knack for pointing out the crazy things of life. Love that lawnmower trick. How is it done?
It’s a secret. If I share it, I’ll have to kill you.
My list of Tuesday pet peeves is much too long to list here. Great post