On Tuesdays, things seem to perturb me much more quickly. No reason. Just Tuesday.
Here’s my latest list of head-banging-against-the-wall-of-life situations:
- Trying to save gas by not running the AC in the car, only to arrive at my business meeting with my silk shirt stuck to my back.
- People who call and leave loooooooong, meandering, pointless voice messages, restating their question/comment/complaint over and over and over and over and over. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
- Dealing with health insurance companies. (“We know you’re paying overpriced premiums, but we don’t cover that procedure.”)
- My psychopath neighbor mowing his lawn at 6 a.m.
- My psychopath neighbor who starts up his diesel-engine truck at 5:30 a.m. and lets it idle for 20 minutes.
- Drivers who come to a COMPLETE STOP when making a right hand turn.
- The idea that car headlights need big fake eyelashes. (Do you have to buy car mascara?)
- People who talk into their iPhones like they’re eating a piece of pizza. How did this start? Who can we blame?