Tuesdays: That one day of the week when everything seems dismal, dreary and depressing. It’s also the day I can easily think of many things driving me crazy today:
- When I have a cartload of groceries and the cashier insists on putting each item in it’s own bag. So I leave with 50 items and 50 bags. Maybe they have a bag quota.
(Each bag contains 1 Twix bar or 1 bag o’ Cheetos or 1 box of cereal, etc. And, yes, I do recycle.)
- Microwaves. How come, with all our technology, no one has created a microwave that can shut quietly, program without annoying beeping and have a “quiet” alarm when the food is done? Makes it very hard to sneak a burrito at 3 a.m.
- Those “warm air” hand dryers in restrooms. I end up wiping my hands on my pants anyway.
- The HUGE man who thought it was a good idea to sit in front of my small granddaughter at the movie theater. Even with her booster chair she couldn’t see, so we ended up rearranging everyone.
- Indoor pools that use too much chlorine. Aaarrrrgggghhh! My eyes!
(Either too much chlorine or too many Twilight trailers.)
- Drivers who cross the solid white lines!!!! Idiots! There’s a reason you’re not supposed to change lanes in those areas. It’s a DANGER to other drivers. Namely me! Read up on the road rules.
I just posted on Facebook about my hatred of people who cross solid white lines. And don’t get me started on drivers who straddle the white lines as if they are on the balance beam.
And why has no one invented a self cleaning and/or easy to clean microwave! I would rather buy a new one than clean mine grrrr 🙂
Brilliant! Why do they bag the bag of Cheetos anyway?
Agreed. Calories are so irritating.