Thanks to Nicole from I Might Ramble for tagging me in this wacky game of blog-tag. It’s a fun way to get to know other bloggers so you can eventually stalk them and steal their garden hoses. Once you’re tagged, here’s what you MUST do:
1. You must post the rules. (These are THE RULES.)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eight new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (It used to be more but I can’t think of more than eight.)
4. Tag eight people with a link to your post. (It used to be more but I can’t think of more than eight.)
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are the questions Nicole asked me:
- Who is your favorite author? God
- What movie have you seen more than any other? It’s a tie between Napoleon Dynamite and Monty Python’s Holy Grail.
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world for ten days? Somewhere with a beach, a yoga retreat, a chocolate factory, a bookstore and an old-timey pizza parlor.
- Why are you responding to this tag? It’s Saturday and I’m bored. My life is sad.
- Who is your favorite musician or band? Right now, it’s Bon Iver. Their music tends to be sad, indecipherable, mumbly and deep.My life is sad.
- What book have you read more than any other? “The Power of Positive Thinking.” But it was a waste of time.
- Where is the most amazing place you’ve ever been? Earth.
- Do you watch reality television/why? No. That is NOT reality.
- What’s your guilty pleasure/vice? Is serial killing a guilty pleasure? Road rage? Vandalism?
- If you could go anywhere in the world (country, city, or restaurant) for a single meal, just to say you did, where would you go? I would go to Paris (Idaho) for French crepes.
- The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games: have you read them and how do you rank them? Loved Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. LOATHE anything Twilight.
Here are the questions for my tagged bloggers:
1. Where wouldn’t you be caught dead?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What was your favorite childhood injury?
4. What would your pen name be?
5. If you had $10,000, what would you buy?
6. If you HAD to eat roadkill, what animal would you eat?
7. What superpower do you wish you had? Why?
8. What frustrates you the most?
Unsuspecting bloggers I’ve tagged:
That’s it. Don’t have time to find an 8th one.
[…] like I’ve been tagged, by no other than Peri Kinder of the blog Life and Laughter. Apparently this is supposed to be an entertaining game played amongst bloggers, and readers are […]
Can I go with you to the place with the beach, Chocolate Factory, bookstore, and old timey pizza parlor? (I don’t really care about the Yoga retreat. Besides, you could just do yoga on the beach. [both times I typed yoga, my brain instinctively went for “yoda”])