Along with the freeeeeezing temperatures, Newt Gingrich, my health insurance company and the shortage of Butterfinger candy bars in my home, the following things might make me fling myself off the tallest building. Of course, in Salt Lake, that’s not very tall. I’d probably survive. On life support.
Things Driving Me Crazy Today:
- The redneck who “walks” his dog by driving his pick-up truck through the park while the dog runs alongside it. Can you get any lazier, sir?
- Automatic toilets that flush while you’re still sitting on them.
- Automatic toilets that don’t flush at all.
- People who don’t hold the door open–even when you’re right behind them.
- Eating healthy all day–then eating an entire apple pie before I go to bed.
(Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom nom.)
- Tall trucks that block the stoplights so you’re halfway through an intersection before you realize the light’s red.
- Sweaty guys (and girls) who don’t wipe off the machines at the gym. Ewwww.
- Being ignored by salespeople.
- Being hounded by salespeople.
So funny! I agree on all of them…but especially the people driving their dog for a walk! This one always leaves my mouth hanging open in utter awe and bewilderment.
Haha- great post! There’s nothing better than a good rant.
XD can NOT do better than that red neck!!
Oh my! I am now an official fan of yours. Your posts are marvelous! I can’t stop chuckling….HELP XD :)))))))) hahahahahahaha
loved the post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
The car salesman one cracks me up!
Ewwwwww Haha!! 🙂
Hilarious post! From frustration comes blogging gold, right?