Tuesday. The smelly, unshaven armpit of the week. Here’s the first list of Things Driving Me Crazy in 2016.
- When I walk 15 flights of stairs (because Fitbit) but my gadget only counts nine flights.
- People who don’t shovel snow off their sidewalks and now that snow has turned into mini ice glaciers that I have to climb over when walking Ringo.
- College football.
- Falling off my chair at work. (I wasn’t even drunk!)
- People bragging about keeping their New Year’s resolutions. It’s been 12 days. TWELVE days.
- Not being $900 million richer. Thanks, Powerball.
- Eating something, not because it’s delicious, but because it’s there.
- Sneezing at work. Ten times in a row.
- Writing a freakin’ brilliant blog that nobody reads.
- Not having a personal chef.
- Driving to work in the dark. Driving home from work in the dark. (I just assume the sun rises at some point during the day.)
- The yogurt war between Chobani and Dannon. Isn’t yogurt supposed to be the Gandhi of dairy products?
- Finishing Terry Pratchett’s final book. This isn’t driving me crazy. Just making me sad.
Hopefully, your Tuesday can now continue crazy-free.