Let’s see. So much to choose from. Between the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Election 2016 and the upcoming Catastrophonic Winter, there’s no end to what’s driving me crazy.
But to spare you hours of reading time, I narrowed it down to these:
- When I wake up five minutes before the alarm goes off.
- When I realize the tag in my shirt keeps sticking out because my shirt is on backwards.
- Taking spoons out of the garbage disposal. (AAACCKK!! Must wash my hands with bleach!!!!)
- Anything with the name Trump or Hillary.
- Trying to throw together a Halloween costume with trash bags, Kleenex and Scotch tape.
- When I have a zit near my nose that looks like a booger.
- People who aren’t registered to vote who bitch about the election.
- Commercials with CGI characters.
- When I can’t fast-forward through commercials.
- When I eat my last piece of hidden chocolate.
- Sticky floors.
- People who talk to me while staring at my hairline. Look in my eyes, dammit!
- Hot chocolate that isn’t hot.
Hopefully, we don’t experience any of this stuff today–but it IS Tuesday . . .