Tuesday. The red-headed stepchild of the work week. (No offense to redheads, stepchildren or work days.) If anything can make me insane, it’s Tuesday. Here are the things driving me crazy today:
- When my hard drive crashes and I have to share a computer with my husband for 2 weeks! Not cool.
- When cable shows only produce 10 episodes. That’s not a “season” that’s a mini-series, you lazy writers, actors, producers, etc.
- Having my hair dryer blow up when I’m getting ready for work.
- Going to work with wet hair.
- No one noticing my hair is wet. They just think I styled it with a whisk.
- Eating a rancid walnut.
- Getting to work and realizing I left my wallet at home.
- Not having change at work to purchase a Coke, a handful of Hot Tamales or a bag of Skittles.
- The way my pee smells after I eat asparagus.
- Having to untangle my headphones every. single. time.
- Wrinkly sheets.
- Unknowingly trying to use a coupon that expired two days ago.
- Having the Walmart cashier think you’re a criminal for trying to use an expired coupon.
- Talking to “service” agents in the customer call center when I need to order recovery disks for my stupid broken computer. I’d rather eat earthworms.
- Eating earthworms
- The hypocritical dilemma of loving a delicious steak–but loving animals, too. And hating killing.
- When I have to re-pierce my right ear lobe every time I wear earrings.
- That one bird, every day at 6 a.m., singing the same four notes over and over and over and over.
(Yes. Yes, I am.)
You are now free to carry on with your wonderful Tuesday. And by wonderful, I mean not wonderful.