I’ve decided it doesn’t take much to push me over the edge. Here’s what’s making me crazy today:
- Paying high school registration fees, class fees, parking fees, yearbook fees and activity fees, and then buying pencils, folders, pens, calculators, paper, notebooks and binders. Exactly what do all those fees pay for?
- Eating a delicious piece of pie, but not paying attention. So I missed enjoying the whole experience. (I guess I’ll have to try it again.)
- Drivers who can’t follow parking lot arrows. And parking lots in general.
- Women with money who act entitled. (Yes, I’m talking about YOU, uppity wench, at the nail salon.)
- People who start counting down the days to Christmas when it’s still August. Shut up, you!!
- The fact that every east-west bound road leading from my home is under construction AGAIN!! Maybe it should have been done right the first time.
- Michael Waddoups. Just for the hell of it.
- People who are ALREADY campaigning for president. I’m so sick of politicians, I hope NOBODY wins and we fall into anarchy.
(This image goes with the previous two items.)
- Drivers who speed up when I try to merge. Or slow down and stay completely by my side so I can’t change lanes.
- The fact that I’m not a gazillionaire. (But then I’d probably be an uppity wench.)
- Tomorrow’s Tuesday. I’m sure I’ll be more crazy tomorrow.