Ah, Tuesday. That day between Monday and Wednesday that is as obnoxious as a 2-year-old with a megaphone. Besides having to get out of bed this morning, here are several other things driving me crazy today:
- Slobbering toothpaste onto my workout clothes. I’ve only been brushing my teeth for four decades. You’d think I’d figure it out.
- The end of pomegranate season. NO!!!*
- Eating TWO healthy meals in a row, and not losing any weight.
- Logging off the computer, and then remembering what I was supposed to look up.
- Having to flush the toilet more than once, and trying to flush it “quietly” the second time.
- People with a positive outlook.
- My favorite mascara being discontinued.
- Disappointing novels.
- That feeling you get right when you finish your fourth Twinkie and think, “I should have had an apple.”
- People who want me to smile at the camera.
(I am smiling.)
- Not being independently wealthy.
- TV shows with “seasons” only 10 episodes long. That’s not a “season,” it’s a “mini-series.”
- Forgetting to buy Girl Scout cookies.
- Realizing it’s April Fool’s Day halfway through the day, and thinking of a really funny blog that will have to wait until next year.
*I will gladly fork out $15 for the last pomegranate.
YO !!! its only half 🙂
Excellent I’m sure there are so many folk, myself included who will relate totally to this!
Haha, “having two healthy meals in a row and not losing any weight” – That’s exactly what I’m like.
“Err hello… I just had spinach salad and then broccoli… Why has my body shape not changed?”