I consider myself a patient person–usually. But some days things happen that test my sanity level, which isn’t high to begin with.
Things driving me crazy today include:
- My cholesterol level is the lowest it’s been in years!! However, my blood sugar level is up. I’m convinced it’s all the sappy romantic-comedies my hubbie makes me sit through. Those movies have given me pre-diabetes–and probably tooth decay.
- Driving along when a flock of geese decided to cross the road. (There’s a joke there somewhere.) My fellow drivers and I stopped to let the geese pass–except for one a**hole driver who raced down the emergency lane–almost taking out two geese.
- Cashiers who put ONE item in each bag. (Also, cashiers who inspect everything you buy–and comment on it.)
- Stores and restaurants that crank up the air conditioning making it so cold my eyelashes freeze together. (I’m talking about YOU Rumbi’s and South Towne Mall.)
- People who are irritatingly smug.
- That stupid ad folded over my newspaper. It is a half-page of aggravation.
- My computer that I have nicknamed “Zen” because it likes to sit in silence and do nothing.
- Counting calories, eating healthy, working out–and not losing ONE OUNCE.
- Shopping carts with one wonky wheel.
- The fact that someone thought “The Smurfs” would be a great movie. Whaaaa????
That’s it for today. At least so far.