If Tuesday was a superhero, it would be StupidMan. Here’s what’s got my socks in a bunch this Tuesday:
- When you get out the toaster and the crumb tray opens and spills all over the floor.
- The man who drove down our street, driving with his left hand, and holding a baby in his right hand. Dumbass.
- Stepping in bread crumbs you haven’t swept up yet.
- Resealable packages with the “easy tear” opening that is not “easy” and does not “tear.” Or if it does tear, it rips too high to open the seal, or so low the seal won’t ever close again. Yeah, that.
- Peeps for any holiday except Easter.
(Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.)
- Being weighed at my doctor appointment.
- Being told I need a mammogram and a tetanus shot. Yep, I’ll get right on that.
- 40 degrees outside.
- Reams and reams of full-size, heavy paper stock, political ads in my mailbox. You have too much money. No vote for you.
- The Neanderthal who almost changed lanes into the side of my car–and then flipped me off. Yeah, sorry about driving in my lane.
- Burning my forehead with a curling iron three days before a big event.
(Yeah, I guess it could have been worse.)
- The never-ending holiday sales emails from every merchant I’ve ever purchased anything from ever in my entire life.
- Already hearing “Silver Bells” too many times this year.
- Trying to figure out cheap, thrilling, most-wanted gifts for my grandkids. Lesson Learned: socks do not fall under “thrilling” or “most-wanted.”
- Not winning the Publisher’s Clearinghouse Sweepstakes. Again.
Happy Tuesday, all. Don’t forget to vote!