I can usually get through the week without experiencing too much mental trauma. But for some reason, this week has pushed me over the edge of psychological stability. Too many meetings? Not enough sugar? Who knows, but EVERYTHING this week makes my teeth grind.
Here are the top culprits today:
- The pointy sponge on my eyeshadow applicator keeps flipping off and falling into the sink.
- I’ve resolved to eat healthy today–so all I can think about is a glass of ice-cold Coca-Cola.
- I keep humming “Disturbia” which is freakin’ disturbing.
- Every TV station in the world is showing highlights of the royal wedding.
- I’ve resolved to eat healthy today–so all I want is to eat the chocolate ears off my Easter bunny.
- Utah weather.
- Listening to my husband TALK about Utah weather.
- Having to talk to auto mechanics about my broken turn signal.
- Taking out a small loan to pay for my broken turn signal.
- My anti-wrinkle cream has stopped anti-wrinkling.
- I don’t have a maid.
Since tomorrow is Saturday, and I have NO meetings to attend, maybe my brain can relax and I can stop being pissy. Breakfast for tomorrow: Ice-cold Coke and Easter bunny ears.