I’ve been called many things (usually accompanied by a waving of the middle finger) but I’ve never been called versatile. But thanks to The Gratitude Garden blog, I’ve been nominated for the Versatile blogger award.
Thanks so much for the nomination–and now the pressure to keep writing funny AND versatile blogs for the rest of eternity.
As part of this award, I need to share 7 things about me that no one knows. But then I’ll have to kill all of you. It’s nothing personal, of course.
1. I was a very precocious and obnoxious child. (Now, I’m a precocious, obnoxious adult.)
2. I once failed a spelling test intentionally so my best friend wouldn’t feel bad about screwing up the test the week before.
3. I was born in a quaint, small town by the name of Dallas, Texas (You might have heard of it. Maybe not) and moved to the bustling cosmopolitan city of Salt Lake when I was still in diapers. (Of course, I was also 13).
4. I always wanted to be a prima ballerina. But I’m about 6″ and 100 lbs. too big for that dream.
5. I had NO idea what I was doing as a mother.
6. Would rather read than do almost anything. (Occasional exceptions: yoga, sex, eating)
7. I ate my daughters’ Halloween candy while they were at school. (See #5)
And now, here are my 15 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
2. Technicolor Day Dreams: And a BIG thank you to this blogger who also nominated me for the award.
11. Sarah’s Place
12. The Healthy Diva
Thanks again for the nomination. Keep blogging!